Join Our Team-Contract Administrator
SDS Architects’ creative vision stems from our motto: Designed for Life. We work together to create environments for all aspects of our lives. Come join our company and join a collaborative, employee-focused culture that strives for success in all aspects of our lives.
Job Title: Contract Administrator
- Review plans prior to release for bidding.
- Take complete charge of project in construction phase. All communication on projects is the responsibility of the Contract Administrator.
- Schedule and attend pre-construction meetings.
- Conduct progress meetings, take meeting minutes, and observe construction being placed to ensure conformity to plans and specs.
- Clarify issues and resolve disputes.
- Review shop drawings.
- Review and approve requests for payment.
- Prepare and approve change orders.
- Create and process punch lists for use by contractors.
- Perform final inspection and establish a date of acceptance.
- Two year building trades degre.
- 3+ years’ experience in construction or as a Contract Administrator
- Experience with BIM (Revit) design software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs
- Capability for professional and technical writing
- Proven history of successful business development
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Education: Associate's degree
To apply, send your resume, cover letter, and an example of your work to:
SDS Architects, Inc.
Attn: Hiring Manager
7 S. Dewey St.
Eau Claire, WI 54701
About the area: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, could probably lay claim to being “The Indie Capital of the Midwest,” but trademarking that would be far too corporate a move for this independent-minded university town. Instead, Eau Claire, located at the confluence of the Eau Claire and Chippewa Rivers, goes its own way and encourages everyone who visits to come along for the ride. For more info on Eau Claire, visit www.thinkeauclaire.com